- Line of the Week | 10/1 - 10/7 | PudNums
- Line of the Week | 05/21- 05/27| Hells Vapors High VG
- Line of the Week | 05/14- 05/20| 5 Pawns Red Line
- HELP US! In 5 DAYS the city of Minneapolis will raise the age to purchase vape products to 21.
- Line of the Week | 04/23 - 04/29 | Ninja Sauce
- Polite Society | Line of the Week | 04/09 - 04/15
- Line of the Week | 3/12 - 3/18
- Push/Pop It | Line of the Week | 3/5 - 3/11
- What You Need to Know About Cold Weather Vaping in Minnesota
- How and When to Change Your Vaporizer Coil
Push/Pop it is our line of the week! Be sure to stop in at any of our retail locations to grab your favorite flavor today!
Strawberry Almond Milk, A Fruit Jelly Bowl, and A Cran-Apple Fritter by Hells Vapors Premium Are Calling Your Name this Week!
Name: Matt Newkirk
AKA: Matthew Midas, The Midas One, Mattyboy, R.M. Milwaukee Area WI
Worked at Infinite Since: August 2014
Home Store: West Allis aka Stallis, The Dirty
Mistress. Oh how I adore you.
I have been vaping for just over 3 years now. I have tried hundreds and hundreds of E-Liquid flavors, varying from fruity mixes, menthol, and anything and everything in the desert realm. I have a natural sweet tooth, and could live off of cheesecake and pastries, but we all know if that were the case it wouldn’t be the best for my health. Mistress was one of the first desert flavors that ive tried that I just couldn’t put down. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness without going overboard. The strawberry is there, but just the right hint of it. This flavor is seriously so buttery and rich, its like heaven. I've purchased some other flavors up the same alley, such as strawberry rhubarb pie, strawberry strudel, and even a few other strawberry or blueberry cheesecakes, and don’t get me wrong they were super yummy, but nothing stands up to my beloved Mistress.