- Summertime's Greatest Hits
- The Skinny on the Sweet eLiquid Spotlight
- Hells Vapors – What Are They All About?
- LINE OF THE WEEK + NEW FLAVOR ARRIVAL!
- Get to Know: Matt Newkirk
- What I'm Vaping From The Line of the Week!
- Spring Has Sprung Thanks to Hell's Vapors!
- NEW FLAVOR ALERT!
- Why We Vape Premium! + Line of the Week
- Line of the Week: Ninja Sauce
Name: Matt Newkirk
AKA: Matthew Midas, The Midas One, Mattyboy, R.M. Milwaukee Area WI
Worked at Infinite Since: August 2014
Home Store: West Allis aka Stallis, The Dirty
Mistress. Oh how I adore you.
I have been vaping for just over 3 years now. I have tried hundreds and hundreds of E-Liquid flavors, varying from fruity mixes, menthol, and anything and everything in the desert realm. I have a natural sweet tooth, and could live off of cheesecake and pastries, but we all know if that were the case it wouldn’t be the best for my health. Mistress was one of the first desert flavors that ive tried that I just couldn’t put down. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness without going overboard. The strawberry is there, but just the right hint of it. This flavor is seriously so buttery and rich, its like heaven. I've purchased some other flavors up the same alley, such as strawberry rhubarb pie, strawberry strudel, and even a few other strawberry or blueberry cheesecakes, and don’t get me wrong they were super yummy, but nothing stands up to my beloved Mistress.
I'm typically into smoother dessert flavors but since this citrus one isn't overpoweringly tangy or artificial tasting, I'll be keeping this one in my frequent rotation and you will too.