If you're new to vaping, you may be disappointed by the first time you realize a coil has worn out. To prevent instances like this, it's important to know how to identify the signs of a bad coil so you can stay ahead of the problem and change your coils at the exact right moment.
- Line of the Week | 10/1 - 10/7 | PudNums
- Line of the Week | 05/21- 05/27| Hells Vapors High VG
- Line of the Week | 05/14- 05/20| 5 Pawns Red Line
- HELP US! In 5 DAYS the city of Minneapolis will raise the age to purchase vape products to 21.
- Line of the Week | 04/23 - 04/29 | Ninja Sauce
- Polite Society | Line of the Week | 04/09 - 04/15
- Line of the Week | 3/12 - 3/18
- Push/Pop It | Line of the Week | 3/5 - 3/11
- What You Need to Know About Cold Weather Vaping in Minnesota
- How and When to Change Your Vaporizer Coil
Posted by Infinite Vapor on 12/20/2017 to News + Updates
Cleaning your vape tank should be a part of any good vaping routine. Over time, vape tanks accumulate residue that can change the flavor and flow of your e-liquid. Also, too much sticky residue could keep your device from functioning properly.
The good news is that a once-a-week cleaning can be done in just minutes and will go a long way toward preserving your vaping equipment. Here are a few different methods for cleaning vape tanks: