The Line of the Week is Hells Vapors Premium! We have Skinny Dip and Le Frittz stocked and ready for you now through ! Head over to one of our locations nearest you. P.S. Bisou is COMING SOON so stay tuned!!!
- Line of the Week | 10/1 - 10/7 | PudNums
- Line of the Week | 05/21- 05/27| Hells Vapors High VG
- Line of the Week | 05/14- 05/20| 5 Pawns Red Line
- HELP US! In 5 DAYS the city of Minneapolis will raise the age to purchase vape products to 21.
- Line of the Week | 04/23 - 04/29 | Ninja Sauce
- Polite Society | Line of the Week | 04/09 - 04/15
- Line of the Week | 3/12 - 3/18
- Push/Pop It | Line of the Week | 3/5 - 3/11
- What You Need to Know About Cold Weather Vaping in Minnesota
- How and When to Change Your Vaporizer Coil
Posted by Infinite Vaper Ali on 3/29/2017 to News + Updates
Posted by Miss Global Vaper on 3/22/2017 to News + Updates
Rise and grind! This citrus fruit beverage has me taking on the day like Tony the Tiger. It's insanely refreshing and I've been vaping it on my Aspire rover, my newest obsession (because the thing never dies)!
I'm typically into smoother dessert flavors but since this citrus one isn't overpoweringly tangy or artificial tasting, I'll be keeping this one in my frequent rotation and you will too.
Posted by Kevin S (North Dakota) on 3/15/2017 to News + Updates
There are tons of e-liquid flavors on the market and there is no specific way of weeding out what flavors are going to be good and well-made unless you choose a premium line. With premium liquids, you, as a customer, know that the liquid you are getting will consistently taste the same and will be prepared in a suitable environment for anyone to vape. Premium liquids are held to a higher standard or quality for a reason. They’re cared for, they’re prepared better and they provide a more satisfying vape in general. Furthermore, I would rather use something I know has been prepared by scientists in a clean room rather than something someone mixed together in their basement.